Monday, May 7, 2007

Be welcomed

Wow, this is my first blog post ever. Well, sorry for my english.

I'm planning to use this blog mainly as a storage for those little IT problems (and some nifty solutions, I hope) I meet sometimes in my life. So, don't be frustrated if there will be only a few posts per month. We'll see.

Maybe you know this situation - some ugly HW/SW makes troubles. You're trying to solve it. Then you spend a few hours on it and then ... yupii, the solution is here. Half a year later, the problem is back and you cannot recall yourself, what have you done. So I hope, that if I write the solution down to this blog, I will be able to find it a reuse it. I'll be glad, if this blog will be useful to someone else.

Also, please feel free to post any comments. So, be welcomed and ... sorry for my english.

No comments: